What do you want to know when looking for good Music education? Of course you want to know what is so special about us? What makes us different and what makes us stand out from the rest? Well hopefully this blog post will help to explain all of this. Here are 6 Points of Difference:
- Outstanding Music Programs: Our programs are all entirely Australian and written my music educators and Early childhood educators. The concepts and activities are developmentally accurate and are designed so that fine and gross motor skills as well as cognitive capabilities are suited to the age group. These courses have won awards both in Australian and overseas and are internationally reknown.
- Quality Teachers: All of our classroom teachers have undergone extensive training. Our school holds a licence to run Encore and Jigglemusic courses which means that every teacher is registered and trained in the appropriate curriculum. Our teachers following lesson plans and use the same material so that if you need to do a lesson in another class the lessons will be the same.
- Qualifications: All of our instrumental teachers have attained high levels of AMEB qualifications or have or are studying, Tertiary music degrees. Every teacher is able to provide tuition that will prepare a student for AMEB exams if that’s what they want to do. It is also perfectly fine to just play for leisure and learn at a more relaxed pace.
- Professional facilities: Dynamic Rhythms studios in Narellan, are purpose built and are acoustically lined to absorb excess noise from adjacent rooms and surroundings. Our studios are clean, bright, air-conditioned and welcoming. All of our equipment is meticulously maintained an is kept up to date. We also have disabled access being on the ground floor.
- Multidisciplinary Teachers: Many of our teachers are multi talented and are proficient on multiple instruments. These means that we can offer a wide range of instruments to study. This list includes: Piano, voice, piano accordian, flute, recorder, piccolo, clarinet, saxophone, bassoon, violin, cello, guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, ukulele, drums, djembe, trumpet, french horn, trombone, baritone, euphonium,
- We are Family: We are a family business. Myself, husband, daughter, son and his girlfriend, work in our business. Many of our teachers are either people that we met through our networks our people that our teachers have recommended to us. Our staff are lovely and truly enjoy working here which you can tell as soon as you walk into the school. Also, having been in business for 10 years now, many of our students and their families are now also like family to us and we love being able to provide them with the gift of music
Please share this.
Follow Us Here.